ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR---FALL AND WINTER IS UPON US---TIPS TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY
- GET YOUR FLU SHOT----its takes approximately two weeks for the shot to become effective
- STAY HYDRATED---the cold air has a way of drying the oral and nasal passages drink plenty of water
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM--take appropriate vitamins to keep you healthy
- STAY HEART HEALTHY---that means scheduling an appointment with your doctor to get your blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose leverls checked. Knowing your numbers and maintaining good health to reduce your risk of heart disease
- BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE—stress, travel, eating unhealthy foods and even the use of some medications can upset the balance of healthy bacteria in your digestive tract. Taking a daily probiotic supplement may be useful in helping to promote a balance to support digestive and immune health.